Strawberry Cheesecakeadapted from Kiwifruit Cheesecake by Alex Goh
Vanilla Sponge cake, recipe here.
A. 250 gr Cream Cheese
20 gr Sugar
B. 2 Egg yolks
200 gr Strawberry puree
25 gr sugar
C. 2 tbsp Gelatine
60 gr water
D. 150 gr Whip Topping cream, whipped.
1. Cream (A) until light and smooth.
2. Cook (B) over double-boiler until light and fluffy. Stir constantly.
3. Premix (C) and place over double-boiler and stir until gelatine dissolves. Add it into (B) and mix untill well combined.
4. Place it in a bath of cold water to cool it down to room temperature. Add it into (A) and mix until well blended. Fold in (D) and mix until well blended.
5. Line mould with sponge cake sheet. Pour the cheese filling onto it and top with another piece of sponge sheet. Refrigerate it for 4 hours or until set.6. Unmold the cake and dust the top with cocoa powder. Cut into slices.